Sony ZV-E10 Video Recording Limits
Check Latest Price on Amazon
|All Formats and Frame Rates||13 hours1|
1 Duration is approximate and is a product specification limit.
- [Auto Power OFF Temp.] must be set to [High] to achieve continuous recording in most formats.
- The duration of time available for movie recording varies depending on the file format/recording settings for movies, memory card, ambient temperature, Wi-Fi network environment, condition of the camera before you start recording, and condition of the charging of the battery.
- High-quality movie recording and high-speed continuous shooting require large amounts of power. Therefore, if you continue to shoot, the temperature inside the camera will rise, especially that of the image sensor. In such cases, the camera will turn off automatically because the surface of the camera is heated to a high temperature or the high temperature affects the quality of the images or the internal mechanism of the camera.
- Using SD/SDHC cards:
- The card will be formatted in FAT32.
- If the file size exceeds 4GB, a new file will be created automatically.
- Using SDXC cards:
- The card will be formatted in exFAT.
- Even if the file size exceeds 4GB during recording, the movie will be saved as a single file.
- The Sony ZV-E10 records video in a variable bitrate, which automatically adjusts image quality depending on the shooting scene. Therefore, recording times will vary depending on the content you are shooting and the shooting conditions.
Source: Sony ZV-E10 Online Help Guide - Precautions/This product - Recordable movie times