Panasonic G9 Video Recording Limits
Check Latest Price on Amazon
|AVCHD||30 minutes 1|
|MP4 [FHD]||30 minutes 1|
|MP4 [4K/100M/30p]||30 minutes 1|
|MP4 [4K/100M/24p]||30 minutes 1|
|MP4 [4K/150M/60p]||10 minutes 2|
1 If the recording time reaches 29 minutes and 59 seconds, recording will stop automatically.
2 If the recording time reaches 9 minutes and 59 seconds, recording will stop automatically.
- When using an SDHC memory card and/or recording in AVCHD or FHD formats:
- If the file exceeds 4 GB, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- When using an SDXC memory card:
- If the file exceeds 96 GB or recording time exceeds 3 hours and 4 minutes, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- Before recording, the screen displays the available recording time derived from the amount of free space on the card; during recording, it displays the remaining time for continuous recording.
- Available recording time for various memory card sizes can be found on page 31 in the Owner’s Manual for advanced features.
- The maximum available continuous recording time will be displayed on the screen.
- When recording motion pictures in 4K, use a card rated as UHS Speed Class 3.
- All motion pictures will be recorded in 4:2:0/8 bit Long GOP format.
- An increase of the camera’s internal temperature may cause recording to stop before the maximum recording time is reached.
Sources: Panasonic G9 Owner’s Manual for advanced features (English) - page 32