Panasonic S5 Video Recording Limits
Check Latest Price on Amazon
|4K 8-bit Formats||Unlimited|
|4K 10-bit Formats||30 minutes 1|
1 If the recording time reaches 29 minutes and 59 seconds, recording will stop automatically.
- When using an SDHC card and/or recording MP4 FHD:
- If the file exceeds 4 GB, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- When using an SDXC card and/or recording MP4 4K or ALL MOV FORMATS:
- If the file exceeds 96 GB or recording time exceeds 3 hours and 4 minutes, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- All videos will be recorded using Long GOP to compress the images.
- An increase of the camera’s internal temperature may cause recording to stop before the maximum recording time is reached.
Sources: Panasonic S5 Owner’s Manual (English) - pages 242 & 251-252