Panasonic GX85 Video Recording Limits
Check Latest Price on Amazon
|All 4K Formats||Unlimited|
|All AVCHD Formats||Unlimited|
|FHD MP4||30 minutes or 4GB1|
|HD MP4||30 minutes or 4GB1|
|VGA MP4||30 minutes or 4GB1|
1 If the recording time reaches 29 minutes and 59 seconds or the file size reaches 4 GB, recording will stop automatically.
- When using an SDHC memory card and/or recording in AVCHD, FHD MP4, HD MP4, or VGA MP4 formats:
- If the file exceeds 4 GB, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- When using an SDXC memory card:
- If the file exceeds 96 GB or recording time exceeds 3 hours and 4 minutes, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- Available recording time for various memory card sizes can be found on page 30 in the Owner’s Manual for advanced features.
- The maximum available continuous recording time will be displayed on the screen.
- An increase of the camera’s internal temperature may cause recording to stop before the maximum recording time is reached.
Sources: Panasonic GX85 Owner’s Manual for advanced features (English) - pages 30-31