Panasonic GH5 Video Recording Limits
Check Latest Price on Amazon
|All Formats and Frame Rates||Unlimited|
- When using an SDHC memory card and/or recording in AVCHD formats:
- If the file exceeds 4 GB, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- When using an SDXC memory card:
- If the file exceeds 96 GB or recording time exceeds 3 hours and 4 minutes, recording will continue and a new file will be created automatically.
- Available recording time for various memory card sizes can be found on page 32-33 in the Owner’s Manual for advanced features.
- The maximum available continuous recording time will be displayed on the screen.
- An increase of the camera’s internal temperature may cause recording to stop before the maximum recording time is reached.
Sources: Panasonic GH5 Owner’s Manual for advanced features (English) - pages 32-33